eLearning, Instructional Design, & Consulting
Skilled and high-performing Instructional Designer leveraging learning theories, instructional design and technology best practices to deliver training to adult learners.
Well versed in the science of instructional design, we offer support with course development and design (e-learning and in person) as well as technology support for online learning systems .
Leave the design to us, so you can focus on teaching.
Using our Instructional Design and Technology services will help to support our mission to provide learning tech for all. This includes course development and design (e-learning and in person), technology support for online learning systems, as well as general consulting.
- Setting up and maintaining online courses in a learning management system (such as BlackBoard, Canvas, BrightSpace by D2L, Workday Learning, etc.)
- Needs and gap analyses
- Developing course outlines
- Creating user guides and workbooks
- Designing courses, lessons, modules to meet the needs of the learner or address gaps
- Creating or reviewing slide presentations (including, but not limited to KeyNote, PowerPoint, Google Slides)
- Rapid authoring tools
- Best practices for delivering a course or training
- Applying appropriate evaluation methods based to measure the success of the course or training
- General technology consultation for the classroom or training